Indian troops killed

Three Indian troops killed in Galwan by Chinese soldiers, including the commander

The Army reported that the Chinese side had losses, but the extent was not instantly apparent. There was no fire between the two sides, official sources said. but Indian troops killed

“A violent clashes with casualties occurred on Monday night during the de escalation in the Galwan Valley, including one officer and two soldiers, which is the loss of life on the Indian side,” the Armed Forces said in a short statement.

Here are today the new developments and reports from the current tensions between India and China:

Major generals from India and China are talking about disrupting the situation in the Galwan Valley, in Ladakh and in other areas after last night’s violent recession, which caused casualties on both sides.
In several areas including Pangong Tso a substantial number of Chinese army personnel have even transgressed the Indian side of the de-facto frontier, added the PTI report. In order to restore peace and tranquillity in the area, the Indian Army fiercely oppose transgressions and demand their immediate removal. In the last few days, the report says, both sides held a series of talks to settle the row.

In Pangong Tso, Galwan Valley, Dechok and Daulat Beg Oldie, the Indian and Chinese forces are standoffing in eastern Ladakh, according to PTI news service.
In a meeting among Defense Minister Rajnat King and General Bipin Rawat, Chair of Defense and Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr S Jaishankar today, reports news agency ANI, the developments in the East Ladakh sector were discussed.
In the last five weeks, a large number of Chinese and Indian troops had been involved in the Galwan Valley eyeball situation. The incident came days after MM Naravane, Chief of the Indian Army, said that both sides began to decline from Galwan Valley.

Leave a Reply

Loading...