Suzlon Share price target 2022

Suzlon Share price target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030

Suzlon Share price target 2022 Suzlon Energy Limited is a global Indian wind turbine producer headquartered in Pune, India. MAKE previously placed it as the world’s sixth-largest supplier of wind turbines. Suzlon is India’s premier renewable power solutions supplier, providing customers with a 360-degree whole solutions package that encompasses the entire spectrum of wind energy projects. For over two decades, our turnkey solutions and lifetime support, paired with the best brands, have produced value for our clients all over the world.

Target price for Suzlon in 2022

Suzlon energy share price Tulsi Tanti, the firm’s founder, was in charge of a 20-person textile company in 1995. Because of the inconsistent availability of power in the area, as well as its escalating costs, electricity was the second-highest company expenditure after raw materials. GTL Infra Share price target 2022 Any gains produced by the corporation are also negated by the cost of power.

However, Tanti launched Suzlon energy share price after supplying power for his personal business and moving into wind energy generation to ensure the textile company’s energy needs. Suzlon devised a business strategy in which clients would be liable for 25% of the initial capital investment, with Suzlon arranging the remaining 75% on loan. Banks were initially reluctant to finance loans for this strategy, but by 2008, numerous Indian banks had begun funding wind generation projects for (Suzlon share price) clients. The firm is heavily in debt, and the promoters have fled with their stock. So, if you have also invested in this company, you should book profits as soon as possible. If the stock is a lower circuit, you will be unable to sell it and your money would be frozen.

Suzlon Share price target 2022

Target 1 – 12rs , 13rs , 15rs – 1year
Target 2 – 18rs, 19 rs, 22rs – 2year
Target 3 – 25rs, 28rs, 33rs – 3 year
Target 4 – 39rs, 45rs, 52rs peak 2025-2026
Target 6 – 60, 68, 76rs 2026-2027

Suzlon share price nse:- A penny stock, in my opinion, has no price target. If you have made a profit, book it.

Price target for Suzlon in 2023, 2024, 2025

Suzlon, a wind turbine manufacturer that returned to profitability after nearly seven years of losses, is aiming for a 40% market dominance this year, up from 26% last year.

“Even though the wind sector may appear challenging now,” Suzlon chairman and managing director Tulsi R Tanti told PT, “the government’s goal of obtaining 60 GW of wind power by 2022 is an opportunity for a business like us, which has vast resources and expertise in implementation and new materials to suit the benefit of higher abilities.”

4th UP TARGET 241st DOWN TARGET 9
3rd UP TARGET 202nd DOWN TARGET 8
2nd UP TARGET 183rd DOWN TARGET 8.50
1st UP TARGET 154th DOWN TARGET 8.20
Suzlon Share price target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030

The global “Wind Turbine Nacelle Market” is expected to develop at a rapid pace between 2021 and 2029. The Wind Turbine Nacelle research provides consumers with a thorough examination of major driving factors, customer behavior, growth trends, product application, key player analysis, brand position, and price patterns. Estimating trends statistics are acquired by examining the product prices of significant competitors as well as developing market participants. Furthermore, the Wind Turbine Nacelle market research report offers valuable perspectives on industry overview, market segmentation, and strategies for existing and rising competitors.

Follow our Finance News

join us in telegram hindi mein jankari 300x116 1

Leave a Reply