Prime minister Narendra Modi Rally Updates:– In the background of demonstrations against the Citizenship Amendment Act in the whole world, Narendra Modi is organizing the Delhi Ramlila Maidan rally. In this rally of PM Modi many major announcements are expected. In this meeting, PM may also talk to NRC and CAA. After the cab arrives, the people of the country have an atmosphere of fear and that is why there are heavy demonstrations throughout the country. Read the latest information on Sunday’s PM Modi Rally
Prime minister Narendra Modi Rally Updates
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that most of the refugees from Pakistan are Dalits. I would like to ask those claiming Dalit politics why they did not worry about these Dalits for so many years.
– Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that I am surprised that some Dalit leaders are also opposing the citizenship law. They should know that most of the refugees from Pakistan are Dalits.
– Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that neither the citizenship amendment law nor the NRC will have any impact on the children of India-born mother Bharati, Muslims.
PM Modi said that the talk of Detention Camp is a rumor. Such things are being spread by the Congress and Urban Naxalites.
– Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Congress had brought NRC. What were you sleeping then? So far neither the NRC is in the cabinet nor in the Parliament, but on this, the Congress is scaring the Muslims.
Condemning the attacks on policemen, PM Modi reminded the martyrdom of police personnel. He martyred for the police
He also introduced the slogan of ‘Amar Raho’.
Opposing the violence on the policemen, PM Modi said that the police do not ask anyone’s caste, they help everyone. But opposition parties are also attacking the police.
– What will happen if the policemen are killed, the policemen are not the enemy of anyone. After independence, 37 thousand policemen have given martyrdom for peace and security.
Under the Ujjwala scheme, 8 crore families were given free connections, did religion ask, did anyone ask caste, did anyone ask for 70-71 papers: PM Modi
– They can’t stop me, my name is Narendra Modi: PM Modi