Saaho Box Office Collection Day 2 : Young Rebel Star Prabhas Upcoming saaho full movie is releasing this weekends on theaters it get negative reviews from all around negative reviews decreases collection of they movie .. saturday hindi approx 10 % fall in collections but all languages total its approx 40% huge fall & South india it is approx 50% fail in collection but in north same screens also added .. friday ₹70cr, [Total] ₹100 Nett ww biz. And Now Saaho Box Office Collection Day 2 details
- Prabhas as Ashok
- Shraddha Kapoor as Amritha Nair
- Jackie Shroff as Roy
- Neil Nitin Mukesh as Jai
- Vennela Kishore as Goswami
- Murali Sharma as David
- Arun Vijay as Vishwank
- Prakash Belavadi
- Evelyn Sharma as Jennifer
- Chunky Pandey as Devraj
- Lal as Ibrahim
- Mandira Bedi as Kalki
- Mahesh Manjrekar as Prince
- Tinnu Anand as Prithvi Raj
- Sasha Chettri
- Girish Garladinne
- Kumar Raja Venati
- Naveen Varma Ganapathiraju
- Aditya Srivastava
- Jacqueline Fernandez (special appearance in song “Bad Boy”)
Saaho Movie Details:
Saaho Budget: ₹ 350 Cr
Written & Directed by Sujeeth.
Producers: Vamsi – Pramod.
Production Designer: Sabu Cyril.
Editor: Sreekar Prasad.
Background Music: Ghibran.
Visual Effects RC Kamalakannan.
Dialogues: Sujeeth (Telugu)
Choreographers: Vaibhavi Merchant, Raju Sundaram.
Costume Design: Thota Vijay Bhaskar, Leepakshi Ellawadi.
Action directors: Kenny Bates, Peng Zhang, Dhilip Shubbarayan, Stunt Silva, Stefan, Bob Brown, Ram – Lakshman.
Sound design: SYNC CINEMA.
Teaser cuts: Nikhil Nadella, Vijay Cuts.
Visual Development: Gopi Krishna, Ajay Supahiya.
Saaho Movie Pre Release Business Details
AP TG Total: 124 Cr
Karnataka: 28 Cr
Tamil Version: 20 Cr
Hindi & ROI: 70 Cr
WW Total: 290 Crore
Only Telugu Version Need 182cr
Top 10 Highest Pre Release Business Movies In Tollywood
1. Baahubali2 – 350cr
2. Saaho – 290cr
Saaho Box Office Collection Day 2
Nizam – 450+ Ceeded – 370+ Andhra- 580+ APTG – 1400+ Ka- 370+ Tamilnadu – 550+ Kerala – 200 Hindi & ROI- 4350+ Total India – 6870+ OS – 1100+ WW – 7970~
Release Date: 30th Aug 2019 ( saaho trailer release date )
AP TG shares
Nizam – 5.21Cr
Ceeded – 1.66Cr
UA – 1.20Cr
East – 52L
West – 35L
Guntur – 66L
Krishna – 62L
Nellore – 33L
2nd day: 10.55Cr( expected 15cr~)….
Occupancy Day 2 (saturday)
Morning Shows: 50%-55% Live :-
Afternoon Shows: 65%-70%
Evening Shows: 75%-80%
Night Shows: 80%-85%
(Hindi) Day 2 All India Occupancy
Morning Shows – 42.84%(1620 Shows)
Noon Shows – 54.26%(2107Shows)
Evening Shows – 73.07%(3123 Shows)
Night Shows -74.33%(3709 Shows)
USA Final Locations Count Telugu : 240+ Hindi : 209 Tamil : 144+ Total :- 600~
All india Advances Day 2 –
Day 1 – 5.98 Cr (8904 Shows) Day 2 – 5.13Cr (9810 Shows)
Saaho 2nd Day Box Office Collection:- movie is ready to take biggest opening of all time..
huge buzz in market or cinemas saaho second Day Box Office Collection wiill be above 90cr in india
(Hindi) All india Footfalls Day 1 – 18.61 lacs Day 2 – 18.16 lacs
Saaho Box Office Collection Day 2 – 28cr ( prediction) Hindi
|Day||OCCUPANCY||India Net Collection|
|Day 1 (1st Friday)||India Collection – 88.3 Cr|
|Hindi Collection – 24.40Cr|
|Telugu Collection – 50Cr|
|Tamil Collection – 3 Cr|
Tamil Gross – 4Cr
|75%||Malayalam Gross Collec. – 1.6Cr|
|Overseas – 25|
|WorldWideCollection – 114cr|
|USA – Premieres Gross $901,527 from 290 locations till 11:30pm Est|
Canada : Premiers – $53,525. Today : $57,389
| India Gross Collection:- 100.1cr|
Telugu Day 1 – ₹ 32 Lakhs Gross.. ₹ 73 Lakhs..
|WorldWideCollection gross – 125.7cr|
|India net Collection – 56Cr|
Total India – 146cr
|Hindi Collection – 25.20Cr|
|Day 2 (2nd saturday)||70%||Telugu Collection – 30Cr|
|Tamil Collection – 2 Cr|
|Malayalam Gross Collec. – 0.4Cr|
|USA – $546,187|
|India Gross Collection:- 171cr|
Total WorldWideCollection gross -205cr
|Chennai City :- ₹ 62 lakhs|
Total Gross – ₹ 1.35 Crs
Kerala – Gross-
net – 56lacks
Total gross -1.77Cr
SAAHO Trailer | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh | Bhushan Kumar | Sujeeth | Vamsi Pramod
The box office figures are from various our own sources and our own research.
if you like our articles please donate us